Contributed by Dave Jensen

I bet you remenber all of these.
Baby Doll pjs  Remember these 1950's '60's   Loved Baby Dolls so comfy on those hot summer nights.
Sealtest Ice Creamcroquet...we played in our backyardHeaven Sent.Tinker Toys.  -- Hours and hours of fun with these!vintage 1950's Bulova.  My Mom wore hers everydayBringing your lunch to school in a brown paper bag...with it stapled at the top and my name written on it :)four     leaf clover pressed in bookSugar DaddyBronzed Baby ShoesI remember these, but cherry Luden's were my favorite.Cursive writing guides above the chalkboard and pull-down maps.This is an antique music download service.. place in front of speaker, wait for song, and hope that everyone can be quiet for 4 and a half minutesChicks of various colors. We     called them Methiolate.  for boo boo'sI remember these trendy aluminum drinking glasses. Could never decide which color to choose!lucite grapesSpent     hours making these.Bank   BooksDid these come in laundry soap boxes or from a gas station when you filled up w/ gas?  We had a set of them!I was allowed to stay up until the end of Ed Sullivan to watch Topo Gigio :)  vintage topo gigio vinyl toy ('60s? '70s?)Remember the fruit flavored wax  coke bottles!White baby shoes with the bellsThis is the   way   we dry our hair, dry our hair, dry our hair . . .All my elementary school papers were printed on a mimeograph...I can still smell the purple ink :)Kids say the darndest things....Remember using this?An old Outhouse at the abandoned   Homeplace of Michael Crowell near Halls Mill in Bedford County, Tennessee.    Collecting photos of  Middle Tennessee Outhouses seems somewhat strange, but due to the fact that these Tennessee treasures are fast disappearing from the Tennessee landscape makes it all the more necessary to photograph them. Those   Outhouses   which have not been destroyed or removed by human hands and urban development are fast decaying from the elements of time. It is to our native T...Black and White Saddle ShoesTransistor RadioFloor Model vintage radioDear Diary ...General Store Paper Cutter, EveryeskimoReinforcement rings...because your notebook paper holes would   tear and these   would mend them...We had these Wooly Willy magnetic toys in the 1960's when we were kids ...Formica table, vinyl chairs.  I would love to have one nowLibrary cardsmascara-add waterThis is how ears were pierced back in the day!....with a needle after freezing your ear with ice.the old auditoriums1970's rotary dial phonenoxzemaDoing the Bunny Hop!The odd positions we would lay in on the floor when talking on the phone.Woolworth & Kreske's soda fountains ... our favorite treat of the monthShoeless Teenage Couples Dancing in HS Gym During a Sock HopKnow what these are? Think music..... Yep, you put them in the middle of 45s (small records) to make them fit on the stem of the record player.Hard to believe!stockings in a boxGas Stations used to be called service stations ... they would rush to your car, check the water and oil, put air in your tires, wash your windows, and pump your gas.glass fuses~ used before current circuit breakersdagwood.chenille bath robes Good old times  -  REMEMBER !!pant stretchers.....helped reduce ironing & make the front pleat.Ricky NelsonRemember   ever having to do this????Interior of one room schoolhouseRed Skelton eclectic spellingHomemade ice cream ....waiting to lick the dasher!Seamed stockingsDick and JaneA very   elegant, frill-free box of vintage Crayola crayons. #Crayola #crayons #vintage #stationery #office #school  #supplies#vintage. #turquoise #aqua  #camera 1940 real silver tinselled christmas tree! Stunning!...and then you would save the eggWringer Washing MachineMilk ManJacks Game: Multicolored metal jacks and a red rubber ball...window tray at the drive-indiaper pinswaterproof pants which were referred to as pic up stixsElementary School  GlueRoller Skating at the Roller Rink on Saturday afternoons.Drive-in theaterson mom's dresserAluminum Christmas treePincurls with bobbie pinsCap gun, roll caps*pinball machinesI had a pet turtle!!rusty gas pump...Library card catalogsdancing cigarette pack ads